HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO ME ;D
Lol. I find it quite stupid for me to wish myself ;x
I woke up and daddy gave me the number of the RC chairman, and I called him, I even left a voice mail. Zzz. & & & he didn't return my call la. Zzz. & then I was like waiting like a dumb fool. & my father called, in the end, he was in vietnam. Zzz. So the guy ask me to go to yol's aunt shop to find the guy for the key, and I said, orh okay. & I went. & finally I got the keys and daddy expects me to bring prince along with me. Zzz, cus he wna DA BIAN. da bian your si lang tau la. tmd. & then guess what happen ? PRINCE RAN AWAY T,T BASKET DOG, dont think you got lipstick I scared. & then I went to chase him. The chain like came down for like twice ? & I gotta run for him. Zzz. BASKET ! & I'm feeling much better now (: except that my nose is always bleeding and I think I stink ;x
No comments:
Post a Comment