Saturday, June 09, 2007
I woke up early in the morning at about 8.3oam. I'm such an early bird (x heh. Actually, I woke up early cus I went to meet joell for a study date. & then guai lan, darren and junming was there. It's completely silent. Zzz. & before that went to joell's house to meet her, and my mp4 went haywired, don't even know waht the fcuk has happen to it, Zzz. & all buttons doesn't seem to work at all. So I'm like wtf ? Anyway, went to study with joell and guess how many articles did I did today ? 2 ;D lol. Though it sounds kinda lame, but it took effort and hard work to do that ;D So proud of myself ;x lol. We were at WCP doing homework ;D Sucha good kid (: Anyway, I went home aft that to charge my mp4 and also take the invitation card from ms leong, and from there I went to meet liting at orchard mrt, and I was late again, so sorry ;x & then we went to far east, to get liting's necklace, and then went to get her jacket, and I went to get my bikini ;x & then went off to ms leong's party at dover parkview, thought lina was gonna self-invite herself, but didn't see her there. Lol. Anyway, ate some food and then a game was almost about to start, but liting gtg, so I went off with her and I took 147 to bukit merah and took 131 home. & that fcuking mother fcuker bitch is kp-ing so much, tmd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment