Sunday, July 15, 2007

TODAY,
I'M SO FREAKINGGGG HAPPY ! ;DDD WEEE ! cabbed down to tiong and then when to meet liting at far east ;DD My naval hurts T,T Anyway, PLAYED CLOTHES ;DD Except that, some I didn't take pictures ;x LOL. Oh yeah, I bought a rolling stone tee for my bitch ;x I tried one before giving it to bitch xp & oh yeah, I feel like buying anna sui's cosmetics and also the mirrors and all that stuff, and also a lancome foundation to pay my mom back her foundation I broke during DANCE. ZZZ. $63.95, so ex can, her foundation is bloody ex. & then went to wisma, and saw this notebook, saying once upon a time on the cover with a ribbon, I WNA BUY THAT ;DDD I'm gonna save MONEY ! ;DD & went home (:

2 more days x333333333333s

No comments: