TODAY :
It's like OMGosh. I went home after school to get money, to buy a black cardigan. So, went Far East to meet, bitch, shiling, jia le, hellven, shu hui and another guy, don't know who. & then bought the cardigan with bitch ;DD Like FINALLY. & then, saw some kent ridgeans at far east, it's so unlikely to happen. & then, shiling, was like CRAZY over this hot guy, and she kept on saying :" ta hen shuai ta hen shuai" so every sentence she said that, I would say, man madness, lol. & then shu hui went off to work first, so pei-ed them to tanjong pagar for a job interview, and on the way, in the mrt, hellven suddenly, made a loud sound, rahhhh. LOL. & then, the passengers were like looking at us luh, pai seh. Zzz. LOL. & then he was very funny in the office, doing stupid faces, cus he has a spastic face ;x Anyway, I think his face is like made of RUBBER, what kind of face also can do luh. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment