Monday, August 06, 2007

It has been so long ever since I updated my blog, sorry peeps ! My blog is currently rotting for some reasons ;x Ever since I quarrelled with my bitch, I haven't been blogging lately, guess I was too lazy ;x Anyway, I shall post now ! ;DD

Friday :

I didn't had dance ;DD Like WOW ! FREE TIME ! Except that I gotta go for ShangHai worekshop -,- Aft tht workshop, I went home and bath, so went lan alone ;DD So fun ! ;x Except tht no pros are thre to play npc with me T,T Aft lan, went home and dolled up ;DD Oh yeh, Jia le came and she look so femine for the first time I saw ;x Like Omgosh ! Lol. & Jia Le left, so my dad came home so did my mum, and we went to Holland V with Saori's family, she's sort of my pen pal ever since I was young, but this is the first time I'm seeing her in REAL ! & it's also her first time coming to Singapore, so my dad thought tht we should be a good host and show them around Singapore, but I don't think they might enjoy it at sucha late night. We went to Crystal Jade and ate Roasted Duck which cost a big hole in my dad's pocket. GOOD FOR HIM ! ;x Anyway, it's my sister's birthday so we kinda bought a mango cake for her to blow candles. So then walked around Holland V, which I think it's kinda bored so we went to Starbucks and drank so coffee to keep us awake. Soon aft tht, my bitch went Cine to look for her friends before going to PLAY at Tanjong Pagar, apparently, she's stupid enough to give the bouncer a different IC aft letting the bouncer check her 1989 IC. Which was obviously a FAKE. & so in the end, she didn't got in to PLAY, cus she was only 17 this year instead of 18. Anw, she came home at about 3+ with her friends and I was like sleeping on the bed, wth ? I was in the midst of doing my Maths homework, and I dozed off, cus I felt bored. & then so, I went back to sleep in my parent's room. Zzz. Cus bitch's friends are ton-ing.

Saturday :

My throat is hurting me alot aft my sleep. I felt so uncomfortable and terrible. Urgh ! Irritating ! Anw, Cutie called me up. LOL. & I woke up ;x She was doing the right thing to wake a fat pig up to meet her in town ! Anw, I woke up and quickly dressed up, ready to head to Far East to help her find her Ice Cream Top. Unfortunately, we couldn't find it. Oh yeah, forgot to say, SweetBaby came along too ;DD I guess it has been a long time ever since I went out with her. & then we started talking about boyfriends and stuffs ;x Cutie is so freaking cute ! LOL. She said that she would stead a guy who asked her for stead on 9/o9/o9 LOL. Cus it's a nice number for their anniversary. LOL. So we couldn't find her top, and we made our way to Bugis by MRT. & we bought our skinnies ;DD I bought a white one, and I'm thinking of buying a Red or something bright. I find tht my wadrobe only consist of black and white clothings, I should add more bright colours yeh ? So not only did I bought a white skinnies, I bought a MR HAPPY TEE ;DD I'm still saving up to buy a PowerPuff Girl tee ;DD Or maybe a McDonald tee ! or or maybe a sesame street tee ! ;x I think I'm getting a little bit childish. & so, cutie and sweetbaby rushed off and I took 61 to Chinatown and changed bus to 19o to Bukit Panjang. I'm going to my Grandpa's house to have my dinner thre, I reached thre at about 5+ which was freaking early, so I had a nap ;x Didn't know tht I woke up at 8+ and I had my dinner. At about 1o+ my parents fetched my home and I dozed off, cus I was really tired, which I don't know why !? I'm like a PIG ! A PIG ! A PIG ! Zzz. Krabs must be making fun of me. I actually slept at about 1o.3opm. Miracle, isn't it ? Anw, not a miracle, cus Ms Eva always gets to bed early and gets up early ;DDD I'm healthy ;x

Today :

It's kinda late now, so I'm trying to rush my last post of the day. I woke up freaking early, at about 8+ then I went back to sleep again, at about 9+ LOL. & then I woke up, I received Krabs' sms and went back to sleep again, cus I was too tired to reply, and I ended up woking up at 12+ LOL. & so I ate my breakfast, guess what was it ? BROWNIES, in fact it was Bitch's present from her friends, I had a few bites and they are like so sweeet. But too sweet, might cause diabetes. So I only had a few bites and then went to get dressed up and called Yolanda. Aft tht, she came up to my house and we went plaza tgt. Jia Xin said tht it was plaza, and yolanda & I thought tht it was PLAZA SINGAPURA, so we took 124 thre, and they said tht they will meet us at long john silver, so I'm like, huh ? Long John Silver ? I don't rmb ps got long john silver. & we called them again, she meant tht it was TIONG BAHRU PLAZA LOL. So yolanda and I took mrt to tiong and they met us at the mrt. Jia Xin's skinnies are like freaking striking. & alot of people were looking at her ;x & I wore a red top, so both or clothes are striking, unlike Jolene's, Yolanda's and Pei Ling's. Lol. So we're like the odd ones. Anw, I became the odd one at last, cus I was the ONLY ONE from Kent Ridge with Outramians. AWKWARD ! Anyway, we went to vivo and made our way to Golden Village to get our tickets then to River Island and viewed some products thre, aft tht, went to New Urban Male to have the last look at the ppg tee I was really despo for it ;x & then went to look for a place to sit down cus Jia Xin's blisters are killing her and so was my back. We ended up buying starbucks and sitting at the place whre the lil kiddies run around and we saw a "Horse" Ride ! It look so fun to ride, a pity I didn't bring enough cash with me or else, I would have sat tht ride ! It's like HUMPING ! LOL. But Jia Xin and Yolanda ended up sitting the ride and losing some of their money. Then, we went to get some snacks for the movie. Er.. it's a Thai Horror Movie called ALONE. & they went to the loo loo so I pei-ed Jolene to 7 11 to get her drinks. LOL. Cus the cinema sells more expensive than 7 11. & we met them in the loo loo and started taking photos. Went to some couch to rest for a lil while and Jia Xin and I started debating about our names. FYI, EVA is a very FAMOUS, SPECIAL, UNCOMMON name ;DDD Unlike the name Jia Xin, am I right, peeps ? Heh. LOL. It's the name of CELEBRITIES, in fact, they are names of INTERNATIONAL celebrities. Jia Xin the name is common and and and there's no celebrities who is named as Jia Xin, right ? So tht makes my name more NICER than hers ! ;DDD LOL. & Jia Xin kept on saying tht her name is much more nicer than my name and blaablabla. LOL. I know mine is much more nicer than hers no matter how much words she say. LOL. & while debating happily with her, there's a bunch of girls looking at us, don't even know who the hell are they, but I just can't stand seeing their eyes staring at us. Wth. Anw, went inside the movie and it was fcuking scary, cus of those sound effects and those disgusting scenes. Eww.. Omgosh, I swear I'm nvr gonna watch another horror movie again in a few months later. I wouldn't want to get nightmares ! Shall post up those pictures other day when Yolanda sends them to me (: Guess I should go to bed now. My legs could hardly walk.

No comments: