FCUK U :
Omgosh, I'm soooooooooo scared ! You're sooo gonna bash me up ? WOW. Threatening me. I shall tell this to my MOMMA ! & then call 999 ;DDD Lol. I'm so upset to have sucha twiting spammer in my tagboard, at least have a CLASSIER spammer. I shall be glad to entertain her/him, but I guess this is a her (: Oh by the way, I can't understand your words. Please speak in a proper manner, loser. Lol. Or should I help you translate my language ? Maybe you don't know how to understand me, iie carnnt understandd euur w0rdds, pleashh speakk iin uhh propaa maanneerrrs. LOL. Isn't that how a person twit ? What a laugh.
& & & since you say that I don't have any proof to say that you diao me, what makes you think that you have proof that I diao-ed you. Use a little bit of your brains ? Or should I donate some of my brain juice to you. Oh and you should also be fortunate that you walked away that day, cus I couldn't slap you. LOL. & since you say that you're busy, why take the fcuking time to look for my blog ? So that you could spam me ? Oh, how immature can you be ? What is this century ? 21st, girl. Are you still in the 80s ? :pppppp & you're saying that I'm pretty cus I acted it out, wow, I can't believe I can act ;DD thanks man ! Lol. Oh and as if, I would be so jia pa bo sai pang to diao you also luh. I couldn't be bothered to entertain your CHILDISHness. & since you say you don't even wna sex, why you wna sex with my mother ? & even if I see you on the streets, I wouldn't want to even look at you, cus I'm afraid that I will puke and go blind. HAHAHA. & I can't believe you're sucha lame spammer, I'm so glad that my parents named me EVA, cus I think it suits me alot, at least I'm better than you, YOU HAVE NO NAME or you don't want to let people know your ugly name, SIONG YU ?( if that's how it's spelt, if not, sorry then.) I bet my name is even more CLASSIC than this name call SIONG YU. LOL.
OH OH OH, over my dead body if you want me to apologise to you luh. & last of all, I couldn't be bothered about you (: Cus I know I'm 14 and I should think smart enough to not care about IMMATURE SPAMMERS like YOU, SIONG YU. Why are you hiding behind that desktop spamming people's tagboard ? HUM JI UH ? LOL ! & this shall be the last time, I will be entertaining you. I'm busy too (:
No comments:
Post a Comment