Friday, December 14, 2007

The present Krabs gave to me.

You jolly well know that I'm busy with work,

and wht the hell luh. You told me that I didn't wna talk to you ?

I wouldn't do that if I had a choice, you seriously need brains,

Eugene the pig. & so what if she went off in the morning ?

You didn't text me to say goodbye when I went OFF to work.

What a bloody excuse. I'm not saying that it's wrong to text her in the morning,

it's fine with me, but you forgotten about me.

Sighs, I think I shouldn't talk to you anymore.

It's best that I don't get hurt from you.

I've been crying for like 3 whole FCUKING NIGHTS.

& I was always late for work. Zzz. Why ? You have brains, why don't you use it ? (:



Hello x:

No comments: