







Well, I've been thinking I wasn't really a good girlfriend when I was w krabs. Sorry, krabs.(if you're reading this)
I treated aunty carine, joyce and eunice lunch ! My pay : $5oo ;D & I'm still getting my another $100 aft working until 14 december. Cool ;D & I've calculated the money I earned, it's about $1086.40. I think I'm a workaholic x: Damn, I must be fcuking tired now. That's why I'm blogging, dorh. Thinking of wht to buy w the money now. & I know I look retarded in those photos. I don't need your fcuking bloody comments tht it's ugly (:
Hmm.. Chirstmas presents ?(thought about it alrdy and it's in the list !) charity ?(maybe..) my own wishlist ?(have too little things to buy this month)
Wishlist :
Black masquerade
haircut at tiffany's workplace
aqua blue/ green contacts
mickey mouse print on my vodafone/nokia 6288
I love ming jeans tank top
black mango tank top
Kelly's latest album
Total : $2o6.9o
I know I'm lame, but I did to kill boredom (: Understand my needs please.
Chirstmas presents : $ 274.9o
Wishlist : $2o6.9o + $5o(return mum's money for rebonding -,-)
Total spending amount : $481.8o
I'm going to work at mac later. Zzz. Lobby sucks alot now. Esp when you see the people you know there. I'm starting to hate mac more and more. Maybe it's because of the low pay and the waist pain. I would rather work at dad's office. It's air-conditioned and there's even a com for you to use when you have nothing to do (: Lobby makes my hand dry. Frying fries scalds my hand TWICE. Zzz. & grilling 10:1 & CFO is making me feel warm. Zzz. I wna QUIT ! ): About 2 more weeks to go. Sighs. I guess I'm gonna have t tolerate. Boring job, esp throwing out the trash. I think I'm going to delifrance to work w loser and ah niu next year, or else work at yol mum's bubble tea shop. It's more convenient.
The love for her shouldn't be revealed here.
No comments:
Post a Comment