Yesterday NIGHT ! :
Aft work, went home and took some money to buy mummy's Christmas present, i love Ming jeans tank top and mango tank top. So then, when to met Yolanda&Ischelle. I find that Yolanda is hopelessly BRAINLESS. First, she bought a $6o haversack at zinc and bugis streets sells the same design as the $6o haversack and it only cost about $2o+ Isn't that brainless ? Lol. Continue, let's say that she doesn't want to have small brains like me ;D It can store more info and it's portable ! ;D Anw, went to buy Gucci perfume and SASA. & I soooo love the wrapping paper, it's totally silver. I think mum will like it. Anw, it's god damn exp. $9o.1o. Zzz. Anw, it's Christmas, it only comes once a year right ? (: & I wanted to go to mango to buy my stuffs when I found out that it's CLOSED. Cus they're clearing away the last season ): Only VIP. Sad. I think my tank tops are not selling today ): I really love the tops ! Okay, so Yolanda&Ischelle went to buy their movie tickets to golden compass and I didn't went w them cus I've got work the next day and I think mummy wouldn't want me to reach home at sucha late timing. Well, I'm mummy's girl ;D & so aft that, went to eat secret recipe. & we got DAMN HIGH. Yolanda kept saying that I've got a small brain, not even clever at all and she said that she has a big brain -,- lol. & I kept suan-ing her. Please luh, she don't know Eva tan so powerful one uh, courting her own death to come and suan me, no BRAINS, still wna act like got big brains. Hahs. Suan me become I suan her like F-king hell. HAHA. & we kept laughing alot in secret recipe. I think alot of people were staring at us. Anw, went to buy my fake eyelashes and I tried putting it on when I got home, I tore the eyelash ! ): It's from the makeup store and it cost $25 ! my GOD. I'm sooooooooooooo getting a heartache forever. & I got damn pissed.
Today :
I think I'm going down to vivo today w yol or alone. Cus I wna get daddy an Adidas watch. From head to toe, all his things are imitation goods. Well, I only know that his glasses are real goods x: lol. That's the only thing I really know x: Haas. Oh yeh, ytd aft I gave mummy her present, she just said let's go get your chirstmas presents this Sunday. I'm like... omgosh. That's the first time she said luh. Usually, we would ask for Christmas presents but this time, she OFFERED to buy for us ;D Hehs. I'm OVER THE MOOOOOOOOOON. & I was like thinking... what should I ask them t get for me ? Honestly, I've been working and I could actually use the money to buy those stuffs I want for myself, so I don't really need anything now. Guess if I see anything there I like, I might ask them to get it for me. Save my money x: haas. & & & I'm going down to the bank later to update my bank book ;D Wonder how much is my mac pay ! Can't wait to withdraw the money ! ;D hehs.
No comments:
Post a Comment