Ytd :
Went to rendezous hotel ;DD Wedding dinner (: & & & the food's great, tht I'm having bad hiccups now. Oh yeh, woke up early today and headed to bugis library to support ah pui ! & saw ah niu and loser. Bought a $2.5o heart-shaped cookie and so did ah niu and loser. It's sad to know tht ah bu can't come out. Lol. Anw, pei-ed loser t far east and walk walk. Saw xiaolynn. & went to her working place. So, loser and I were like talking about ear piercings and realised tht we had the same piercing on the both ears. In the end, we decided t pierce a third hole on our left ear and looking forward to the 4th piercing on our left ear ;DD & & & another soft bone piercing on our right ear ;D Teehees. So then we headed to taka (: Sent her to work, I'm like her mother -,- Lol. & then went off to find yuenyi, the red slut xp Met her at lan and so did yol. When we were playing this song, OMG. It's like LOL. I've been missing alot in tht game and not concentrating, cus we sang, and it was damn funny. HAHA. Touch my touch my touch my, pussy, feel it, lick it and then squeeze it. HAHAHAHAHHA. Then another player, named xia0cat. LOL. We were like disiao-ing him luh, xiiaopussyy. HAHA. I'm laughing my ass off luh. omgosh, can't stand the laughter anymore. Lol. & & & aft lan, went back home and visited grandpa in the hospital. He's hospitalised, cus he can't breathe. Just hoped tht he will get better then (: Soon, headed to rendezous hotel, went there to make love ;x nah, to attend a wedding dinner. I feel tht the MC is not funny at all, but still, the guests still laughs at her COLD joke. & then went back home and played jovie's hp ;x the build city something. I'm soooooo crazy over tht game luh. Lol. I built 3 luxury towers ! the yellow yellow one ;DDDD WEEEEEEETs. Was so crazy over it.
Today :
I'm so crazy over class challet ;DD WEEEEEEETs. The bad thing is, I forgot t bring my camera to work T,T So later, I'm gonna go home again to pick my camera up. PICTURES & PICTURES & PICTURES ! ;DDD WOOOOOOOOOOOOTs. I can't wait for class bbq and challet ! Oh, and ms liang's wedding ! 2o december. Today, I'm a lil slack, cus aunty carine was really busy and she don't have the time t give me so much work to do (: GOOOD NEWS ! Oh, and I saw something today, which really disappoints me alot. Zzz. I saw daddy smoking. RAHHHHHH. I still rmb when I was young, he said tht he has quit smoking and nw, I saw him smoking. dorts. Tht big bastard. Oh and I shall post up pictures ;D But not now, pictures are not in this com.
No comments:
Post a Comment