Monday, January 21, 2008

I've got nothing on sunday /: I'm all alone for the whole afternoon. Grandma went out, Aunt Jovie went for her day off and big bitch went out with her friends. I'm sooo lonely. Lol. & scared luh x: But I'm glad to have prince at home ! ;D Heeeeeees. Seriously, I hate my dog now. He just shitted on the grass patch near his food luh ! Wtshit. I seriously don't know wht to do /: Tried calling Aunt Jovie but she didn't pick up my call. Zzz. The house is stinking up now ! Wtshit ! & so.. brought my dog for a walk but still, he's as annoying as he is. & now, he's sitting beside me. Lol. Licking the floor. I guess I have to mop the floor later. Zzz. & & & vivian showed me some chanel products. It's super chio luh ! I might be buying it ! ;D Anw, I'm freaking starving right now. I badly want to eat /: Unforunately, I'm too lazy to touch the utensils and pots. & & & walk to the coffeeshop too ! /: & & & my dog just vomitted /: I guess I can't handle stuffs when I'm alone at home luh. zzz.

Going to lan soon with yolanda ;DD Lol. Tht pluto bitch ! x: ahhas.

No comments: