Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Replies of damn long tags :

June : thanks, retarded girl. LOL.
Joanne : I think I forgot x: hahas.
anonymous : Lol. Oh, then you're handsome (:
CANDICE.K : Relinked ;D
XIAOTING : relac luh, girl. Lol. thanks for scolding that bitch ;D hehs.
CHERYL : Lol. I miss you too.
wanyi : relinked ! ;D
seowchee : Lol. Thanks :D
JUEYU : I agree with you man !
Sarah : yeah. loser spammer. Yea yea yea !
junliang : thank you (:
JUEYU : happy new year too ;D
sherlene : thank you. Linked (:
SOBBINA : Lol. I lazy go take x: no time, shall do it when I have the time. LOL.
JOELL : I know ;D & you're eating roller coasters x:
JUEYU : YEAH YEAH YEAH ;DD WEEEEEETS
junliang : happy new year too (:
JINGRU : thank you thank you ;D
Ischelle : sure sure (: linked alrdy !
xiaopanda : sure ! relinked alrdy.
CHERYLYUENG : relinked ;D
CANDICE : relinked !
passerby : I tried it alrdy, but still can't. Guess I really gotta buy the disc.
yolanda : lol. you more zi lian okay ! Don't zi lian kuang me ! x:

No comments: