Friday, January 18, 2008

Went to West Coast Mac to eat ;DD Big breakfast & hot cakes !
& I'm so happy tht I totally didn't sleep in class, cus I drank tea ;D heeeees.
In west coast mac, saw alot of kentridgeans luh.
& & & school was okay, except tht there's alot of homework to do.
Oh after school, went to canteen and tried doing my homework w jezlyn, but ended up talking.
Then talked with sobbina too. Lol. While talking to sobbina, afiq came. & we talked and talked. Then afiq went away and then he came back. Then we talked ! Lol. Alot of stuffs ! Way alot.
Was waiting for joell until 6+ until the aunty chase me away -,- & && afiq pei-ed me to wait for her. & in the end, i called shannon. Guess wht ? Joell is eating at the market and she so forgot about me ! /: I'm so disappointed in Joell kher. LOL. & so, went market to find her and went home x: lame right ? Lol.
On the bus, I saw Jap guys and one of them, I've seen him kp on the bus before with his legged-haired friends. LOL. He totally look like shyt luh. LOL. Gtg now, ciaos ;DDD

No comments: