.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Sunday :
Celebrating meiling's birthday ;DD YAY !
Met up at around 3+ and went to hq. Lol. & then went to tiong and took neoprints ;DD
YAY ! Finally, we took a group photo ;D & then went to grillers and eat.
Yolanda&I decided to give her a surprise by lying to her tht we went to the toilet.
& it was so damn obvious luh, think she's KUM. HAHA. jk.
Anw, went to buy her doraemon present and it look like a dustbin, lol. Doraemon can alrdy right ? She told me tht nobody gave her a doraemon present on her birthday.
Hmm.. after eating at grillers, went home. Had a fun day ;D
Monday :
Long day at school /: I'm tired and blablablabla. Nth much happen today, not gonna continue further, so I'm gonna post up some pictures ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment