Yesterday :
Had detention and I was studying ;D Good thing I had detention during the week where we had common tests. Studied Chinese and Physics. & aft tht, went t market for dinner. My first yong tau foo meal ;D I know I'm slow, but please don't laugh behind tht com. I know you're laughing.. so stop laughing x:
Today :
suay day -,- fcuk my school please. This school is fcuking me up. I detest my school.
HONESTLY,
I feel that outram sec would be a better place for me.
Lastly,
TEACHERS ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FCUKING ASSHOLES.
Well, except for some teachers. It's not fair to say those nice ones.
I swear I'll never be a teacher. It totally suck.
Since teachers dont like students t do last min work, why do they themselve do last min stuffs ?
My sister was last min informed tht she don't have t come down t my school. & she was fcuking pissed cus she already prepared everything. Fcuk right ? How'd you like that if you were my sister ? -,-
This world has no justice. Fcuk the world. Oh no, fcuk the assholes before fcuking the world.
& & & I think my mum might not allow me t ton at brenda's party anymore luh.
Thanks to those FCUKING ASSHOLES.
I swear I'll study hard and PROVE to you tht I can cope well and I won't be look down on YOU, fcuking assholes. So wht if my friends are from 3e6 ? So wht if I wasn't from the best class when I was in sec2 ? Doesn't mean tht my study attitude is the same as them. Don't you fcuking assholes have brains ? Every students have diff studying attitudes, LOSE the ridiculous thinkings and get real, fcuking assholes.
This is my blog, I blog whtever I want, don't come telling me tht I'm a wht wht wht. I don't entertain your fcuking nonsense. My private life has got nth to do w you.
Lastly,
Fcuk off, fcuking assholes.
No comments:
Post a Comment