Went to queensway and bought my contacts.
Then, went to redhill mrt to meet Joanne : D
Met that lao ti co and headed to orchard to meet Esther, Vivian and the others.
Bought a bag and a mango tank top today : D Actually, I've still got a stud belt to buy, but I didn't buy it due to time constraint. Went to taka and I finally used my Taka voucher ! It's from Aunty wendy for chirstmas : D
After that, went to have our meal. Ate two custard tarts, two char siew bao w/o char siew and 2 of don't knwo what it is called x: Lol. Went to meet vivian's mother and went to her house.
Played bball and pool : D I seriously need to work on my shots. It totally suck ><
Then, went to redhill mrt to meet Joanne : D
Met that lao ti co and headed to orchard to meet Esther, Vivian and the others.
Bought a bag and a mango tank top today : D Actually, I've still got a stud belt to buy, but I didn't buy it due to time constraint. Went to taka and I finally used my Taka voucher ! It's from Aunty wendy for chirstmas : D
After that, went to have our meal. Ate two custard tarts, two char siew bao w/o char siew and 2 of don't knwo what it is called x: Lol. Went to meet vivian's mother and went to her house.
Played bball and pool : D I seriously need to work on my shots. It totally suck ><
Replies of tags :
ADNALOY : lol. What pee ? x:
DANIELLE : ohh. Okay okay.
vivian : blablabla.
glenda : lol. now then you know uh ? x:
ADNALOY : lol. Kay luh kay luh. i don't bully small kiddos x:
No comments:
Post a Comment