Friday, April 25, 2008

Burned the midnight oil yesterday /:

Behold the equation of today's outcome.

Woke up late = daddy fetched me to school = get to sit in his car = lame.
woke up late = (his)² + car fetched me to school - lame daddy.
What a beautiful equation. Lol.

Next, went to ms tan's english lessons. Then, head over to market and ate carrot cake. The carrot cake is black in colour, suitable for a base foundation for huiyun. Lol. Drank milk tea : D I think yolanda's jealous : P

Today, it's the first time xians went to school without running. What a good progress we made ! : D I think the teachers should feel proud for us.

Oh, school was okay. Except that I don't really understand what physics is about /:

After class, went to library instead of DNT room. I think teaching could really be gordon's future career. I finally understand kinematics. Like 234567545 days took me that long to understand.

I then went to DNT room to look for the other xians. Went to buy honeydew milk tea and headed home. I'm revising my English. Actually, I'm not suppose to be here blogging but I don't feel good if I don't blog x:

Tomorrow's English MYE PAPER. I'm feeling nervous now. Guess what my mother told me. She asked me to drink a bottle of Brand's essence -,- Like that'll help.

I WANT TO DRINK HONEY LIME /: The herbal medicine shop beisde sweetalk does not sell any honey lime luh > : ( How disappointing. Lol.

Got home early and I think my grandfather is super lame luh. Lol. He dripped his saliva on the floor and he told me to clean it -,- He told me that there's water on the floor instead of telling me that it's his saliva.

I think I'll be sleeping soon : D Ciaos.

No comments: