Wednesday, April 30, 2008


FCUK MY LIFE.

Zzzz. I fcuking look like siew mai luh. zzz. I feel like going for hair extensions. My hair suck /:
I really don't wish to go to school tomorrow.

Anyway, lessons were okay. I didn't went to find that woman for my textbook. Cus xians were in a rush to vivo for the ben&jerry free ice cream. Vivian wasn't here /:

Xians reached vivo city and there was this group of fcuking guai lan outramians. zzz. Never die before huh. Lol. It's like we're walking and walking so they just walked past us and shouted :" stare what stare luh."

Esther and I was like.. crazy. As if they're chio enough for us to stare at. I mean like.. who wants to stare at a bunch of fcuking ugly wna-be chao ah lians. The sight of them makes me puke. & I can't believe that they're so uncivilised. There was this girl, with white specs, in outram uniform, actually got an ice cream even before we all got. omgawd, how uncivilised can these people get. Must be no parents to teach them basic manners. Poor children. I really pity those pathetic kids.

Right, back to the topic. Asked Ischelle who was that group of guai lan peeps. Oh and the funniest thing is, yi en said that they're wearing children bra. LOL. Saw Ischelle and Jingru, then saw leo. Lol. & then saw tenghong. & then saw peihuan&friends. I think I've seen a lot of ex-radinmasians.

Xians took a picture with the COW. MOOOO. Lol. So funny luh. Jingjia is taking a picture with her own relative. HAHA.

Walked around vivo and got home around 6+ Met Ischelle at the bus stop so went home with her x:

No comments: