Helloy : DD
Woke up in the late morning and sad to say, I've got dance practice /: I'm going for the sake of fenglaoshi. That old man just doesn't know how fucking annoying he is. Anyway, he's throwing his tantrums on us because not many dancers turned up for the practice.
I'm proud to say that I'm a good dancer cus I turned up for my dance practice : D Well, choreographed half way and I think fenglaoshi should add some cool moves. Ernest is an ediot. He goes around poking with the umbrella. zzz ! & he accidentally hit my nehneh > : ( FUCK.
Then, I tried hitting his cock w the umbrella : PP
After dance, headed down to clementi to look for vivian, vivian's brother and yongwen. Saw banglah ! : D
Made our way down to west coast cc and slacked there w other people. Amazingly, I played djmax and for a novice, it's not bad to actually clear a stage of a level 7 song ! : DD
My stomach was growling really bad so we all went to eat at market. Ate mee pok mee pok, but I'm still not bloated.
Got home and bathed. Ate a plate of rice w veggies in it. I won't get fat. Won't I ? /: My appetite has been increasing like fuck. Gawd, I think I'm going to have a plus sized ass.
Mom just helped me put on the facial mask and I can't really speak now > : (
The herbal smell of the faical mask just makes me wna puke my dinner. I look like an old granny now ! RAH.
I can't talk, I can't laugh and I can't lick my lips for at least 15mins ! ass. Anyway, 15mins is going to be up soon. Taking off the mask soooooon : DDDD yay me !
Ciaaaaaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment