Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Okay, let's elaborate on my previous post : D

I've decided to make up my damn mind to chiong.

I've just received my English homework and I'm trying to memorise the meanings of 5o words.

So far, I've just learnt 6 words.

Today in class, Bestie and I planned what are we going to do during the holidays : D

What am I going to do to my entire body :

-Exfoliate our skins.
-Suntanning.
-Buy the OXY to prevent the tremendous growth of pimples on my skin.
-Medicure or Pedicure ( maroon or yellow )
-Cut my hair thinner a bit cus it's getting thicker and I'll look like a mushroom head soon.

Places to go and do :

-Zoo.
-Shannon's chalet.
-Ice Skating.
-Sentosa.
-Museum.
-Farm.
-Dvd marathon
-Bukit Merah Library( Eng homework : Book review )
-Haji lane.

Cool right ? : DD I'm so looking forward to going to the library so that I turn in to a nerd soon and then maybe my grades might rise : DD

Oh and then Singapore Sales is coming at 23 May o8 : D I'm so gonna go shopping !

& maybe clear my closet. I've got a lot of unwanted clothes. Might be opening a blogshop to clear my wadrobe.

After school, went to market w 8xians. Esther was absent at school. I bet she lost her way to school cus she can't see ! LOL.

Anyway, chatted at cc study room and there was this lady asking us to make good use of our time by studying. I mean like.. it's after exams already. Why the fcuk would I read my textbooks ? Ooookay, maybe I will cus I need to do my revision, but not in west coast cc study room -,-

Reached home and washed my contact lens casing. It's fcuking dirty and I even need to use a toothpick to scrub away the dirt. Ewww. Currently, my hands are all wrinkled up like an old granny.

Gotta go now : D Ciaaaaaaos.

No comments: