Monday, June 30, 2008















I almost died because of that whore ! x:
I'm pointing my middle finger at her x:





we arrezxs shho kawaiie nehhzxs.

FYI, mad woman alert !
she just has to do the pig face. Lol.
Ziqi !

These are yesterday's pictures, sorry for the late uploads.

A date with my old clique sure makes me feel elated. Fucking glad to see them again. Lol. They're like so missed by me. Unfortunately, mei ling wasn't able to make it. Sadistic.

Met up with Yolanda first before looking up the others. She was late cus she lost her wallet and I had to go up to her house to help her look for her wallet.

Lol. Headed over to Outram Mrt to meet up with Ziqi and Yuenyi. Then, took a train to Vivo City. Dined in at Sushi tei and thumbs up for the food and service ! Our food came in a jiffy so we had loads of time to devour it.

After lunch, we went to buy tickets to the movie, Get Smart. It was rather sad that Ziqi can't join us cus she has a curfew.

I would rate 9/1o for GET SMART. It's fucking hilarious ! Lol. I recommend this movie. Oh, I have the urge to watch Kung Fu Panda.

Anyway, we were camslarts in the afternoon and camwhores in the evenings.

Headed home after the movie and fell into a deep sleep x:

No comments: