I'm done bathing : DD
Heeees.
At around 6plus, took a bus to Vivian's house to play pool cus the bbq was really boring. When more people came, the fun came ! : D
Yay ! Jane came and we certainly had tons of stuffs to share w each other. My gawdddd. I miss her so much.
Saw a lot of people and they changed tremendously. Some changed in their hairstyles, height and size of course.
One obvious example, Soon Lee. Lol. He's skinnier now. Hmm.. Jasmine too ! Not many people could recognise her. I think Kelly's still the same old Kelly who fools around. Lol.
I saw Tenghong's ears. 2 piercings ! & he's acting as if he's a man. Oh and he's wearing this shirt, pointing to the right and saying that it's his girlfriend. So, I took a picture with him, right beside him. Lol.
Kelly and Lixian was in the picture too ! It resembles a family potrait. Lol. I shall post up the pictures once I've got it from them.
Had some crazy pictures with Sylvia, Kelly and Lixian. Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures ! > : (
Anyway, my dog just jumped up and bite on kelly's chicken wings ! FCUK. He's a fcuking asshole. ooooo, he's a bad dog. One day I'll see his hair flying around the house w the dust particles. His hair just can't stop dropping. He seriously needs to go for some hair treatment or grooming. It's getting bushier too.
Went home with See woon. Still can't get use to calling her Joyce -,- She's see woon, not joyce ! x:
Bahh, I'm worned out. Think I'm going to get some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment