Skipped the trip to sentosa x:
Ended up going to the library on my own x: I'm independent ! : DD
After that, went over to Habourfront to meet vivian and the others. Took a bus to Town and I admit that I caused my friends to stop at the wrong stop. Integrity in word and deed x:
Made our way to the Grand Cathay.
Then, Sherlene and I walked off to Far East to shop for my damn specs. I tell you uh, the person's a cheater manzxs. Fuck, she sold me the fucking specs for 16 bucks. Tmd.
Went home around at 8plus and ate at the nearby coffeeshop at my house downstairs w Aunty Jovie.
Fuck, I just realised that Aunty Jovie is actually going away on next wednesday /: & my granny's going to malaysia ! urgh !
Alright, gotta go now.
I'm meeting up w my pimplish bitch tmr for breakfast : DD
& then, I'll smack him w my burgers. Evil laughs.
Ciaaaaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment