Suffering from boredom.
Too lazy to go out, too lazy to bath, too lazy to even do my homework. What's with me today ?
I feel so lifeless rotting in the house, sticking my eyes on to the television for more than 2 hours. I'm too lazy to even do my homework. Curses.
Well, at least I'm not too lazy to blog.
I've a sudden crave for laksa and some ben&jerry's ice cream. Oh oh oh ! & to read the July seventeen magazine issue. Well, it's not out yet and hopefully, it'll be published soon.
Elated, I actually convinced dad to subscribe the seventeen magazine issue for me. My father supports me in reading these stuffs, but not my mom.
She thinks magazines are all about fashion stuffs and we won't be able to learn anything from it. What about newspapers ? We only get to know what's happening around in the city, or rather world.
What's the point ? It's so irrelevant to us. Somehow, I still find myself reading newspapers to kill time in the morning. Okay, being super irony here -,-
Ischelle's coming over to my house for dinner ! Gonna order some fried food. Geee, so much for the work out to cut down on my fats.
Anyway, 有吃是福, so I guess I'll burn my fats another time yeah ?
I'm editing some of my pictures. Shall post them up soon !
No comments:
Post a Comment