Today's 19th June, which means it's Sarene's birthday and 4 more days to my birthday !
Teehees, do get me a present or at least wish me yeah ? ><
Had tuition in the morning at Mr Pang's place. I think today's lesson was great. I've finally cleared my doubts on modulus graphs.
Mr Pang treated me some choco pie. Lol. Somehow, I love the taste of it ! I'm having a sudden crave for it now. Oh, Esther gave me one of those choco pies during the camp too. Lol.
Had the urge to go to the library but ended up looking up Vivian and Sherlene at Habourfront for a meal. Dined in at KFC and guess what ?
There's a really obvious cock eye serving me. I think I shouldn't laugh at it, but seriously, it resembles Esther. HAHA.
Walked around vivo to look for Sherlene's handbag. Crapped a lot. Lol. Then, went home.
***************
HOUSEHOLD CHORES :
- Iron clothes
- Fold clothes
- Bring Prince for a walk
- Wash the dishes.
- Wash Prince's bowl after it's meal.
When I was away from camp, Big bitch had to take over my chores. I thought I could really forget everything and have fun during the camp. However, when I came back home, my sister turned out to be the worst and inconsiderate person I've ever met.
FUCK EUGENIA TAN GUAN ZHEN/QUINNIE.
She's the most fucking big bitch.
I regretted coming out from the same asshole as her. Oh fuck, she's a fucker.
Firstly, she had to pack my clothes when I'm away. Yes, she folded and everything. She packs it in to my closet.
But have you ever wonder where did she place all my clothings ? She simply just placed it in the cupboard without even sorting out all my undies, my tops and bottoms.
FUCK. & when I got home, I've to rearrange my clothes. What the fuck is this ?
I shouted at her.
"what the fuck ? You didn't even put my clothes properly luh ? Help me pack uh, you're messing up my closet. My underwear put with my clothes uh ? cheebye"
"How I know where you put your underwear and everything ? Ownself pack luh. kp nb cheebye."
I mean like.. please luh. She's been living in this house with me ever since I was primary 2, how could she not know how I organise my clothes ? Even I know how she organises her clothes okay. Fucking excuses.
*************
Replies of tags :
Vivian : Haaas.
JOELL : Nooooo. I want haloscan you also lan lan. Lol.
XUEFEN : lazy tag back luh dey.
No comments:
Post a Comment