Helloahh ! I'm posting at 11.44p.m.
I just realised that my parents and granny are overseas now, which means my maid, big bitch and I have the whole house to ourselves ! How awesome is that ? Okay, not really cus I can't even stay out cus I've got school tmr.
FUCK.
I'm webcaming w big bitch now. Big boring sensation now. Nobody's there to chat w me in the night and of course, I can't sleep alone.
Fucking bitch, she's gonna stay out till the morning. Right now, she's at her friend's house. I'm very pissed ! If only, I was older and I don't have to attend schools, instead, I could be working in some offices and doing some administrative work.
That would be totally awesome.
Oh oh oh, just some random facts.
I sense some plasticness here. It's fucking disgusting and a bit irony. Why do people get together even though they don't like each other ? Isn't that stupid ?
I guess the main reason, is to use each other's accompany. Well, I seriously think that's stupid. Oh, I forgot, I don't have any rights to judge this. By the way, plastic people just irks me.
I remembered there was once Joell and I listed out the things we wanted to change appearance to become more chio, starting from head to toe.
- Hair extensions.
- Eye brown trimming ?
- Widened our eyes.
- Nose job.
- Perhaps, some lip job(not for me.)
- Sharpened our faces.( for me, extinguish the baby fats and I'm done.)
- Skinnier and longer legs.
- Longer bodies.( I don't think Joell needs this.)
For Joell, there's still one more plastic job to be done, which is.. uh.. confidential (:
Okay, I'm lame enough to post this out. I'm just bored, you know.. Nobody's there to entertain me. BOREDOM !
No comments:
Post a Comment