-.jpg)
I'm fucking late for tuition. Oh dear. & Veronica and Hui Ping went up to Mr Pang's room. LOL. They were like.."can we go to your room? can we go to your room ?"
Anyway, headed to Vivian's house and window shopped at far east plaza. I'm getting sicker of Town. I think there's fucking nothing to shop in Singapore.
Where are the common places for a shopper to shop at ? So far, the only places are Town and Bugis. However, I seldom shop at Bugis unless I need to get something from there.
Then, went to meet Vivian's mum at Takashimaya and shopped again. I'm still contemplating to purchase a Gucci or Coach wallet since my wallet is in a bad shape.
Ah yes, Gucci stuffs. I think I'm heading for a belt at Gucci instead of a wallet. & a wallet at Coach or Dior.
August August, come quickly. My Gucci seasonal sale takes 1 more month to arrive ! & I'm hoping to get a nice belt there.
Oh yes, I wonder how childish can people who are older than us to blog out some loser stuffs. Do heed my advice if you're reading this..
Behold, the 3G's I call it.
GET A LIFE
GET A GRIP
GET MATURE
Alright, fucking no link -,-
I don't even know why am I typing this. Maybe it's because I should stand up for my friends.
Okay, that's all : D
Ciaaaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment