Friday, September 12, 2008









Damn shit.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist blogging. Ah, I'm not disciplined at all. Sighs. Anyway, I shall just post some 21345 days ago pictures.
Some things just appear in my mind way randomly.
In other words, I'm unpredictable. One moment, I could be that elated and crazy and another moment I start to show my temper around and get so fking stressed up.
Like today, I've thought about it. If my life were to end sooner, I wouldn't be able to face the challenges in my life ever again. I could live peacefully and do whatever I want as a spirit. LOL.
If I were to reincarnate, I might want to be some one's pet for my entire life. Yes, no challenges and stuffs. That's what that makes life so easier. Life is hard.
Look on the bright side, being a pet is equivalent to living under a shelter for free. Well, not exactly for free, just have to act cute in front of your owner and make'em happy. Lol.
********
I had a terrible dream /: I dreamt that I died and I was breaking in to people's dream. First, I went in to some body's dream and told'em that I was sorry for what I did and eveything and that I would love'em no matter where I go. LOL ?
Shan't mention whose dream I barged in to. It was really random.
Second, I went to Joell's dream and told her that I was grateful to her for being my bestie and that I would treasure her forever. LOL. Joell must be very happy. Oh well, these things just happened miraculously.
Third, I went in to th FUCKINGBITCH's dream. I remembered back then that I was saying how nice she was to me and blablabla. Fuck ? Why am I even say that to her when she's like so fucking meanie bo beanie ?
Anyway, she's still my blood sister afterall. Yes, but, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IT ?! Lol.
**********
I'm gonna change my skin soon. I think it's fugly.

No comments: