Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sian sian sian sian.

I didn't report to work on Sunday so wanted to go polyclinic to buy some mc but it wasn't open. So, I had no choice but to go to my family doctor, and I didn't expect that doctor cheong to exposed my lies to my dad.

ffff. After giving him some business to do, he totally sold me off ! How ungrateful ! Next time, I should have gone to the clinic beside his.

Besides, I had to pay $5o for his fff-ing medicine and mc lei. I think I'm a bit the stupid lo. Anyway, I lied that I had fever on the day before I went to see him and also having coughs and sore throat.

The fact is, my throat is dry and yes, I do have a lil bit of coughing but there isn't any phlegm. So, in other words, part of my sentence is false, but another part of it, it's true ! So in other words, I didn't lie that much.

Do you even know how my dad know about this ? ffff. Since my dad was unwell today, he came home early to see Doctor Cheong and so he asked my dad.

"you daughter came to buy mc the other day uh?" -,-

Speaking of work, I think those indian customers are the best luh. Lol. They're audible, polite and thankful (:

Ciaaaoooooooos ! I'm gonna study soon ! C:

No comments: