Wednesday, November 19, 2008










My sexy mole.





I look like I'm looking at her boobies. Lol.

Fugly me. : D


Unglam : D



Let's skip the day when I took these pictures first yeah ?

Went to Leon's chalet. Super fun ! Lol. On the first day, met up w Yong wen. Bought Leon's present at Bugis and walked around Haji lane. Ate our lunch and went to meet Vivian in the mrt train.

Reached the chalet in a couple of minutes. Played dai dee and stuffs. Soon, vivian's cousin came with his friends. & that was then the fun started. So much to say, too little to type.

On the second day, went for dance. After dance, Brenda's mom fetched Brenda and I to the chalet since her chalet's just beside us. Qiao. On the second day, played mahjong, dai dee again. Lol. While they were all playing daidee, bobo and I played mahjong.

Went to the pool and the boys pushed Leon in to the swimming pool. Lol. Got back in to the chalet and sang a birthday song for Leon. The cake was damn hard since it was left in the fridge for like 2 days.

Actually, Leon's face was supposed to be bua-ed. In the end, all our faces got cakes. wtf ! Lol. I wonder which bastard bua my face with the cake cus I was like lying on the floor. -,- ass.

The cake was so hard that when you throw and hit on to some hard stuffs, it wouldn't crushed. Lol. The chalet was so dirty that we had to do a clean up. The cake was all over the place luh. The staircase, the floor and the walls.

Everyone helped in the cleaning and we played with the water by splashing on to each other. Lol.

Soon, my dad came and I went home.

************************

On the following day, went down to harbourfront to take some of the things that I left at the chalet from Vivian. Headed home and took my tuition stuffs and headed for tuition.

By the way, it's the first time Sarah and I are in the same class for that tuition. After tuition, went to meet Meiling and Yolanda. Headed to Yolanda's house and slacked. Camwhored a lot too ! Woohooo ! I wished that Yolanda was my personal hair and make up stylist x:

She put on my make up for me, rebonded my hair x: Sweeeeeeet. Teeheee. Then, Yuenyi came and we all went down to Far East shopping centre, named by Yuenyi. Lol. By the way, it's actually lucky plaza -,- EDIOT. Haaa !

Ate at koba yashi. We took a bus home but Mei Ling and I decided to slacked at yolanda's void deck. At around 10plus, saw yolanda's brother and friends. Talked and talked.

Little did I expected that, one of his friends was staying in the same block as me. Suay uh suay uh suay uh. Haaa ! Tired siaaa ! I love spending my days wisely. HOOOHOOO !

I'm starting to miss Joell /:

No comments: