Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Panicked like shit. I almost died out there. Ass.

Just came back from a short trip to GH. Diu-ing hell. If it wasn't for the med, he would have left us by now. Thank god thank god thank god thank god thank god thank god thank god.

I've got this damn feeling for sucha long time, f luh. I hope that it wouldn't come true. Things always happened unexpectedly. zzz.

*************

Anyway, I'm still contemplating whether or not to go for the job interview to Sentosa Underwater world. The pay's like higher than my current pay by 1buck excluding commission. I think if there were some commission, it would be really much more higher.

Every order I send to the restaurant, I get to earn 15 pathetic cents. -,-

************

I'm glad that I'm finally getting a pale pink solution after titration. Initially, I always get real dark pink or else my solution would just remain yellow ! I love cation and anion testing the most ! The colours are super cool luh.

Bye, I'm gonna stop blogging soon.

No comments: