

Okay, this layout's a bit messy but I don't care. 8xians outing was funny ! Played Indian poker and the loser had to do forfeit.
Huiyun and Yi En went to take a picture with the bangla. Lol. Oh, and Jingjia took a picture with a Caucasian. Funny lo.
Frolicked, fooled, ran, laughed. Lol. The weather was bad in the mid afternoon. F ? Ate at Kopitiam at vivo basement and went home with Yi En.
Watched 27 dresses with Yolanda at home. Wooo ! The main lead is really power, lol. She was a bridesmaid for 27 times !
Cool lo ! Then, one of the wedding was, everyone was wearing a Gothic suit. Cool right ?! Including the bride and the bridesmaid
Well, today I stayed at home all day long. I was supposed to go to work luh and I slept, eat and watch tv at home. Lazy lazy lazy ! Roar ?
No comments:
Post a Comment