
Screwed.
Joell sucks. She's seriously a bitch luh.
I dreamt that she knows how to drive a car and then she asked me to hop in to her car and who knows she's driving a car without a license ! What the hell right !?
& then suddenly, she says that she's gonna find her friends and so I was asked to take the wheel when I don't even know how to drive luh! So idiotic right ?!
& I was like.. no no no, I don't know how to drive, I don't know how to drive !
Soon, I was on the wheel and ...
BANG ! I crashed the car in to the tree.
So there were many police and stuffs and the officer said.. "hmm.. driving without a license eh? Come down with me to the station."
I'm like.. freaking shit. Joell, curse you to death. Then, I was brought to this warehouse and everything was really huge and we were like in a doll house -,- lol ?
I opened the fridge and I found some plastic pizzas. Lol. Funny.
Then.. I heard someone singing the song, what a catch, donnie, by fall out boy.
*wakie wakie* I'm awake, it turns out to be my alarm clock. Hoho !
Joell, you should be glad that I was awakened up by my alarm or I'll curse you to death ! That damn police officer really scolded me for good luh ! YOU YOU YOU ! All because of you, if it wasn't for your driving skills, I wouldn't have got scolded!
I look freaking old now. Ke seng. My eyebrowns are trimmed.
Hello, I'm big mrs chao lao, the opposite of lil ms youthful. /:
My head's spinning badly. wooooo, I'm off to dreamland before I really spin to hell.
I'm sick ? /:
No comments:
Post a Comment