Friday, January 30, 2009


He super cute. Lol. I realised that he looked so cute with longer hair in the show, "The Ultimate Crime Fighter."

He's very very very hansum ! I'm going crazy over him. Lol. Anyway, I think he's the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen.

I'm so addicted to TVB's dramas for the past few days. I just realised that I haven't used any fucks yet. Right, I just did that -,-

By the way..

Fuck Niki Chow/Taylor Swift.

Lol. Kidding luh. No, I'm serious.

I've been watching these two dramas recently. However, I missed some interesting parts. Sian.

I think I should buy the discs when they're out right? Oh yah, reminds me of Vivian's Heart of greed. Lol. Shit. I shall returned it to her on Monday.

Had school today and I've not touched my books yet. Shit shit shit. I'm gonna study later at around 12plus. Please please please, Eva, you've got to work hard and work towards your fucking goals.

I should stop lazying around on Friday nights. Pray hard that my tuition teacher doesn't calls me for a Chemistry tuition so I can study the whole morning, which I might not be able to do so. But I hoped to do so.

Joe and Kevin are my eye candies ><

Omgod, I just realised that Kevin has the same name as Joe's brother, Kevin Jonas. Omgod, what a heavenly matched pair of Eva's eye candies.

No comments: