Saturday, January 24, 2009

I miss Eva-luate. Doesn't make sense. Stop asking rhetorical questions.


It's so noisy now. My dad's fixing some hook to hang the stupid bigass plant my mom bought for 18. Waste of money. After Chinese New year, it'll be murdered. Might as well leave it at the nursery. At least, it can live longer and spend time with its friends.


Murderers.

Once again, Eva's in a dilemma again. Zzz ? I don't know how my make up should be on Chinese New Year, or I shouldn't put on make up. Feefaifoe.

I love the smell of chlorine. It gives the clean feeling. I'm sniffing my water bottle now. Right, I sound like a drug addict.

Oh yah, met up with Sarah to teach her Chemistry. Oh my god, I feel so the-opposite-of-demoralised. Then, headed to her house and experimented some make ups.

I badly want to head to Bugis and buy that shawl and a plain tee dress from topshop. I want to have everything in the world nobody has. Hah. Random shit. I have so many desires ! I bet Santa will have a hard time this coming Christmas.

I want to visit JJ's house on the second day of Chinese New year. I want to have a reunion dinner with 8xians, or 9-14 xians also can luh. Hah. Dance's gonna have a reunion dinner, should I go and waste my money on some meal ? :3

Toodles. I shan't let blogging entertain me. Blogging sucks at it. Hah.

No comments: