An overdue picture /:Anyway, went to this restaurant after visting Sis-sie. Her room's incredibly cool. Lol. I wished I was the one lying on the bed. & the people who worked there are so inefficient.
They had to withdraw my sis' blood for more than once. First, they said, her blood was in the tube for too long and so it wasn't accurate when they had to do the test. Second, they said downstairs got her blood but upstairs don't have her blood, so draw again. Retards. Lol.
Celebrated Aunt mary's birthday and Aunty Ruth was funny. Oh, and everyone's like calling my grandmother, chor chor. Lol !
They were all dressed up like Nyonyas, I mean some were really Nyonyas. Okay, I'm just going to admit that I'm one of them, but I don't practice what they do. So cool lei, all dressed in the sarongs, including Carmen and Natalie.
The food's spicy and nice. Woo wooo ! I love the Buah Keluak mixed with rice.
Oh.. my grandma's watching the maid -,- hello ? She's old, she might get scared and you know you know.. Trust her to watch that when I'm using the computer. My computer's like a stone's throw away from the tv luh. Pfff.
No comments:
Post a Comment