Tuesday, March 03, 2009




Past pictures with B.

"Throw away your believe and learn from what people tell you."

You know what.. __ you.

You ain't any better. You're just a dumbfuck being fooled.

You're not in the circle and you claimed that you're in it. Please be realistic and be aware of your position in the H society.

Big deal if you're working in a government sector, your attitude and your character is a one A-hole problem.

Kiss my pussy. Stop trying to act as if you're that intellectual.

Anyway, thanks for the dinner at Yam Cha. Haaaa !

Spent my Saturday with B and her girlfriend. Studied at Changi Airport and it's my first trip to Terminal 3. I know.. airport. blablabla. Flat chest. Thanks but keep those comments to yourself. Hah.

Oh, before I go. I would like to specially mention this shit hole. Stop being such an annoying human. Be glad that I didn't mention your name cus I'm not so disrespectful.

Check the dictionary for what's single, ready to mingle, yeah ? Please stop asking people around for the meaning, especially Harmeet. Lol.

I know you're reading this, stalker. So after this post, would you please kindly fuck off ? I'd deeply appreciate you for not being an A shit ass hole.

Lastly, stop acting cool. It sucks. Lol. Maybe you didn't act cool, but I just like to say to people, " stop acting cool" C:

Yah yah yah, please do not start up a conversation with me in Msn regarding about this, or............

WOW ! 8xians bag is white ! WOW ! 8xians changed their bags, I didn't know ! WOW ! What am I doing at the Chinese stall ? WOW ! What are you doing at the school bus stop ? WOW ! Why did you take bus service 30 ? WOW ! Your blog url is s-potlight ! WOW ! You stopped playing audition ! WOW ! Your hair grew ! & the list goes on and on and on and on about irrelevant stuffs.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

No comments: