Sebas, Gary, Daniel, Elton, Ray and Jonathan came over in the evening.
G's scarmbled eggs are really nice to th core. I'm gonna learn it. Played Mahjong and the best part of the day is...
WE ALL MADE SUSHI(S) : D
Mother and J taught me how to make. Hee. Then, I sliced it in to pieces. So cool ! The seaweed is like wrappin' paper -,- Lol.
We tried makin' the handroll one. Some were sucessful but some weren't.
Slacked for a while and then R drove D, E, B and I to Ps. Played daytona w J and of course.. I'm th winner. Hah.
I assumed that J's not happy, so he kept annoyin' me.
"Huat uh.."
"Ah Huat."
"Zhong Guo mei"
"Da Lu mei"
Asshole right ?!
He reminds me of th Boomer. Lol. Oops lo. But too bad yeah..
Oh yeah, we just realised that we're th only singles ! All got pair pair lo. Unfair. He and I are single for like 1 year plus. So cool right ? Hah.
Caught a movie and then headed to Mr Bean's cafe. Played some mind games and said lame jokes.
E's th most lame one. Lol.
E : "Give me the middle alphabet for.. dog."
I : "O."
E : " Elephant."
I : "A."
& it goes on and on with other animals.. until...
E : "Pig."
I : " i. "
E : "Pig."
I : "i."
& then I stopped. Lol.
Lame right. I pig I pig I pig I pig -,-
Played th black magic. J and G also know sia ! Lol. & we fooled everyone. That's th best part manzxs. Everyone was like.. huh huh huh
Ji shuang yi xia.
Then played th stupid bang bang thing. Lol. Hell.
Left th place around 3 plus and reached home at 4. Extremely beat.
Pictures comin' up soon after I get'em from R.
No comments:
Post a Comment