Saturday, April 11, 2009

His head clogged the toilet bowl.







Stupid ah lian smile.


Bulge our eyes and make it look lian-ish. Lol.




















Si act cute.






Watched Fast & Furious 4. Dined at LJS. Wtf. There's this particular employee which annoys me a lot. No, annoys Y and I a lot. Lol.


Where's her manners man ?! I shall show y'all her picture.
EFF.


Then, Y came over to my house. Since she hasn't learnt her cations and anions, I can't teach her much ! I was constantly reminding her how important her cations and anions was. Lol.

Check out Mircle's blog url ! Junping-believeyou.blogspot.com

HAHAHAHAHAH ! I find it so funny. He spelt miracle as mircle. LAUGH OUT LOUD ! It's mean to laugh at people, so I guess I should stop now. Hahahahah ! I can't control my laughter.

HAHAHA ! I'm laughing now. HAHAHA ! I'm really laughing now !

That was a good laugh. HAHA ! Gotta go now. Tooodieees ! Happy laughing !

HAHAHAHAHAHA !

HAHAHHAHAHAHA !

HAHAHAHAH !

No comments: