-.jpg)
My frenchy fries are so hard ! There's barely any potato in it -,- Too much of a recession eh ? Bad economy explains it all. ( That's muahh dinner /: )
J just wrote something on my finger tips and it's freakin' permanent now /: I tell you, I'm gna bomb her house and hand phone if I can't sleep tonight. It all started with her stupid scream. Lol. I shan't elaborate. Paiseh you know.
Anyway, met up w xians coincidentally in west coast plaza. Talked, laughed, joked. Then, headed down to Clementi with J to get some Chinese stuff since popular was out of stock.
Bought a file :D Really cute file to put in all my exam papers :D I love it I love it ! Ask me why! Even if you don't, I'm still gonna say. Neh neh ni poo poo.
It's mickey mouse and friends :D
I'm waiting for Carmen to come over to watch Boys over flowers with me on Sunday. Hehehhehe. She knows the entire story -,- cus she read the comic already. She likes poodle head and hates my so called monkey face boy /:
Jeremias goes on and on claiming how well he knows the story. Bullshit much ? Lol. Kiddin'. Natalie just pretends that she knows it all since she can't read nor understand korean language, huh ? Lol.
Hindrance, excludin' Carmen.
I did a facebook quiz on which F4 suits you and the pottery guy was the answer.
HAWHAWHAWHAHHAHAHA :D
Yao siu, my yuan lai ai shang zei start already !
buai buaizxs, I'm off, idiots.
No comments:
Post a Comment