Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life of Material.


Hahaha. I just went to study with Jane Jane.

Then, we went shoppin'. Unacceptable, so just bear with it :P I bought something, wonder if it's a dress or top. Anyway, that picture was not taken today. Shall post up the pictures we took today soon..

Ate at some cafe in Bugis street and studied at Starbucks. Talked and talked and talked. Had a great time catching up. Hope to do that more often. Heeee.

Walked to Haji lane. I'm just sad that mds collection was closed early and I was too late. Awww...
Camwhored. Snip Snap Shot. Saw a very cute pencil case but it cost $35.90. Lol. So ain't worth it, but it's very cute.

Haha. I'm watchin' boys over flowers now.

Ps I love Kim Bum and I don't like poodle hair. Anybody has Kim Bum's poster ? :D I'm willin' to purchase at a reasonable price.

No comments: