Sunday, May 17, 2009

Best Pals in the entire globe.


I love these people :D

I've put on a lot of weight yeah ? /: This picture was taken 2 years ago. Hah. If I'm not wrong, it's during one of the March Holidays.

Went over to ML's house today. She moved and I didn't know that -,- Wth. Studied a lil bit of Chemistry and Physics.

Anyway, my brownies hor... ka-ni-na. S-i-b-e-i chui. The instructions cheated my feelings lo. Hell-o. It said, bake for 28-30mins. Haven't even 10 mins got chao da smell. F-U-C-K.

Aunty Marilou said I should heat for like 5-10 mins can already. Lol. I think I should bake when Aunty Marilou and Lumin is around. They're really good at bakin'.

I went joggin' alone yesterday. I should do that more often. No pressure, no motivation. Only the music that I'm listening is pulling me down.

I think I'm going to jog tomorrow although my legs are aching. I want to be slim down ! Oh, I feel like joining yoga classes at Raffles place. B said that the facilities are like WTF !

ML said that the yoga moves are like.. related to some religious stuffs. It's creepy. Ahhh..

I'm gonna go watch S-factor now. Teehee.

Ps I'm gna make some sushis. At least they won't get burnt eh ?

No comments: