Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Our love is like a song.

I'm downloadin' Maple now. Don't even try to question me. Lol. It's the first time I'm doing a hack plus a job. Lol. Even if I play Maple, I wouldn't even go to the extend till I get a job -,- Oh, how retard.

It's takin' a really long time to download. Awh My God. Everyone's like playin' already, except for me. Wth. J's already like level 12 ? Lol. I'm super slow. K already went in to Maple island. Zg and the others are all playin' already ! Wahhhh /:

Went out with ML today. On my way to Outram, I freakin' saw G in coincidence. Lol. So qiao worzxs. Then, headead to Vivo and walked around mindlessly. Later, we ended up going Outram to play Audition. Lol.

Played a childish prank on some dumb ass. The biggest one was lol, B*nz. Lol. There's this sentence which is really dumb.

"I go check with my teacher first."

LOL. WTF. Is he dumb or he is ? LOL. WTF. I'm laughin' now. Even a dumb ass would also know that it's a bloody prank can. Hahahah.

Went home and did my Physics homework :D

Currently on th phone w ML and MooMoo. Yay yay ! I'm gna get ingredients. Hahah. But, playin' cheat is not fair right ? /: I shall go against my principles for once. Just one bloody time wouldn't kill, eh ? Haha.

Kim Bum is sucha turn off with short hair. Sorry to say that, but yeah. Still, I love Kim Bum :D

Ps Maple's takin' a really really long time. I'm gna leave my computer on.

Toodles, Love-lies.

No comments: