Tuesday, July 07, 2009

That's how simple love can be.

There's a scar. Ugly Ugly Ugly /: Stupid think tank, this time I really won't take responsibility. That man was dumb enough to give me some alcohol. DUMB, I TELL YOU.

D-U-M-B. FUCKING DUMB DICK. (So rhyme :D)

There's this woman in John little, who's really dumb. I merely asked if they sell any saline solution and guess what she said ?

"Never heard of such brand before." Lol ? It's not a brand, dumb bitch.

Another case of dumbness but funny.

I asked a woman in guardian for some saline solution. She was kind enough to guide me and then she started to ask the reason for buying it.

She started looking at my ears.

"Naval."
"Oh, it's for you neighbour. I see I see."

Haha, so I just pretended to agree with her. Joke man. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol.

Daddy, I broke your promise. You probably don't know what I'm talking cus the promise might have been forgotten.

Bye, lurbiiezxs. Study hard.

No comments: