It's 1.57am and I lazy sleep. My god.
If Aunty Jovie was only there to set up my bed, switch on the air conditioner and switch off the light for me.
Guess I had too much strong beverage.. ?
Damn. What a bad timing. BM Mac tmr again. Lol. I should start eating some corns and apple dippers. Ice creams are good too :B
I'm blogging to make myself sleepy.
Go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep. Eh all type one okay..
Okay, my eyes are getting heavier.
woo woo lol.
go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep. No I shouldn't say go to sleep, say happy teacher's day. happy teacher's day happy teacher's day happy teacher's day happy teacher's day happy teacher's day happy teacher's day happy teacher's day happy teacher's day.
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY ! :D
Pui. Byebyebyebyebyebye. Rhetorical shits. byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye. I like to say pui. pui pui pui pui (I don't spit.) pui pui pui pui pui pui pui pui pui.
No comments:
Post a Comment