

It's been quite a while since Racial Harmony ended. C'mon give me a smile :D
I was on my way to tuition on Thursday when I met..
YOLANDA
in coincidence.
I think this is the first time we met in coincidence in purmei area lor. Lol. So, I decided to skip tuition for her. Yolanda, your heart must be melting profusely. Had a chatting session at the void deck. It's been sucha long time since we did that. Aww..
Then, decided to go jogging together. Met a new person too. Hehe. Y's going on a diet session. Don't eat too much vegetables kay ? Have some carbohydrates too. Say good luck to her now !
Yesterday, headed to international plaza with J, V and Y. I have no idea what to buy for B. Speaking of B, I was really pissed. Shit man. Shit. She didn't seal the cereal box properly and so obviously some tiny creatures are bound to crawl in.
And guess what ? I killed so many ants with milk without knowing it. Shit right. How can such inconsiderate people even exist in such world. Nananana.
I can't stand people who are so ill mannered and inconsiderate. Well, some people are just pathetic sadist. Nanananana people. Nananana.
Oh, yeah. Katie Rogers from Paris Hilton's my new bff season 2 is so cool even though she look like a horse.

She said, "Good luck on your next porno." to Paris after being eliminated but that was bleeped out. "F you, Paris. You're not as nice as people think you are."
Zhijie fierce. I like. All hail Katie. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment