Monday, September 07, 2009

I see the sparkle of a million flashlights.


Elmo's on my left thumb, since there's chemistry tmr. I removed the other elmo on my right thumb. Hehe. Shall post a picture of the elmo soon :>

Oh yes, JL also known as B painted it for me. That was to cheer me up I guess... There's really something wrong w the woman. I swear.. pms. Pffft.

Here's how it goes.. it's like there's this wine cabinet in the balcony which is near the computer desk. I was like rolling my chair and then it hit the cabinet. So, the platform in the cabinet collapsed. I swear.. I hit the upper platform again and nothing happened okay to prove that I'm not entirely at fault. -.-

Duh, all the wine just came crashing down. The screw obviously got loose, so she just dumped the blame on me. Fuck right ? It's not my fucking fault.

Yeah, I didn't even bother to help her clean up. It's like the platform collapsed is entirely my fault. There's no theoretical explanation at all okay, so my face like that sacrifice lei, kena whack. Worth it meh ? -.-

If only I could slap her back... real hard. I don't see the fucking reason in helping her to clean up and also apologize. I'm not gonna take responsibility for it too.

It's not like my sister didn't roll the chair around and hit the wine cabinet like that. -.- or maybe even she or dad. Ridiculous jackass. She practically didn't use her brain before she accuse.

Oh, not to mention that old woman in the house. You know.. that partially deaf woman. She's also another dumbass who thinks that with one blow, I can cause the whole platform crash.

I don't take any taekwando or kungfu class. -.-

I'm done ranting. Sickening people. Tired of living under the same roof w people who often gets on my nerves. Another thing, that old woman is obviously too lazy to learn how to check the winning numbers in some 4D or toto shit. I'm going to ignore her officially.

Heading to BM mac tmr, I wish I could stay there till dawn and then I won't have to put up with her egoistic shits.

Why do such people even exists ?

Buhbyee. Lurrbbiiezxs.

No comments: