Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I hate my father.







I think I look damn chio in the last picture.
Chio until can win ms universe.

Anyway, I thought I was really happy when I got my results since he said that I did well. But then when I came home, he started saying that my results weren't that good either. Yeah, I'm stupid, I'm a mugger. I've tried my best. I did everything I could.

Yet, he didn't know how much effort I put in. I hardly slept when I was mugging. Less than 7hrs of sleep per day. Even when I'm taking the papers the next day, I reached home during the wee hours.

To be frank, my prelims was shit compared to my O's. I didn't even dare to show him my prelims cus I didn't wna hear his blabberings.

Other people get 8A's then go and ask them be your daughter luh. Anyway, I also don't want to have a fucktarded father.

***********************

Headed to J's house before taking results. Relieve stress by camwhoringgg. Yeah, panic in the J's house. Then went to lot 1 and Yol's house.

Bai Bai ):

No comments: