









Some pictures w J.
Yeah went out w A tday. Spent a lot ): Always like that. Lol Watched avatar in 3D tday ! My virgin 3D ! LOL.
Bought a dress from f21. Big size no size for me ): Feel sad for me kay.
Dk which school I'll get into.
You know my Xiao Gu called me and congratulate me ! So sweet rightzxs ! Not like some bullshit and kok father.
Yes, I wna thank so many people.
BM Mac manager for letting me study there.
BM Library
Starbucks
Kent Ridge Library
Adam Khoo workshop
Anee, N, Zhe, Je, Jo, S, F, And, C, R, C, Zhi, W for helping me in so many things. My homework, revision and yeah science practical. I lazy type out in case I forgot t mention some people. Lol. Yeah, not forgetting th teachers.
Also, Chu and B for studying w me and sometimes, Mel. Lol. Yes, Yol for encouraging me. If it weren't for her stpid note on my board, I might not be so motivated.
You know.. Queenstown people damn imba. LOL. IMBA TTM.
Okaaay, Bai Bai :B
No comments:
Post a Comment