Resort World. Festive Hotel. Parents' Anniversary. The soup is mad stinky. Lol.
Escargots w J on Sunday. Dined in at Seafood Harvest. Of all the food served, I think escargots are the best among them. Snaaails. I'm a sinner ): But they're really tasty. Speaking of which, I have a craving for them now.
Also, I guess I've not been updating for quite a few days ever since school starts. Mass lectures and all that. They're somehow called demo lessons. Frankly speaking, I don't like it. I'm starting t feel the stress even when it's only the first few days of school.
People are already mugging ! Wtf right. Okay, I must admit, I've also started. Well, that's because I see other people mugging. Goshh, what will happen t Eva Tan during Year 2 man. Moreover, the travelling distance is too long.
I woke up late tday and yeahh, bo bian, cabbed there, which I hate cabbing a lot. At least I cabbed before 7am man. That Kelman also late. Lol. He only woke up when I called him. Omg right.
See at least in KR, I'm still able to take the bus at 7am unlike going t JJ. I just feel like transferring t poly. Zzz. I bet daddy wouldn't allow that. Zzz. Sucks to have somebody deciding for your own life. Fml.
I can't wait t meet xians this Sat. Heheee. Bcus, it's liting's birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITING ! :D
I miss a lot of people ): too many t list down.
Anyway, Imma wash up and read bio like my storybook. Lol.
Ps I'm taking bio even though I've never taken in KR ): Should I change t phy ?
No comments:
Post a Comment